1. Patent design of positive pressure avoids back flow of blood during removal of syringe. This will help to prevent blood clot at the catheter tip inside the blood vessel.
2. The housing is impregnated with PC Ag+ which helps to lower infection.
3. Protruding design of the stalk at the injection port follows infection control protocol.
4. High quality spring ensures multiple insertion at the injection site without leaking.
5. Two sealing rings at the upper and lower end of the stalk keeps the connector out air, fluid and outside substance.
6. The straight flow of fluid path creates less turbulence and complies with proper transfusion protocol.
7. The holding capacity of remaining fluid is less than 0.06ml.